Many Banks will be fined if they do not comply with Dodd-Frank by 2016! Community banks and Mortgage companies are mostly at risk.
- Banks are fined millions, or billions every year for non-compliance.
- Tighter regulations are being enforced—Community Banks are next.
To solve these growing government regulations, we created a predictive risk platform for Vendor Risk Management.
Aponia’s GRC 360 Vendor Risk Management is combining the following into one product:
- Best of Breed Risk features
- Predictive risk analytics to support forecasting of risk events and impacts.
- An Intuitive Interface, for better management visibility and oversight to the company’s exposure to third-party risk
- Big Data Scalability, with reliance on external sources for IT and Business outputs.
Data governance, risk and compliance are needs for today’s Executives. Few who are responsible for implementing a product such as IBM’s Guardiam, know its best practices or how to make it work to its best potential.
We can provide high-level consulting around Guardiam best practices plus the integrations with Aponia’s GRC 360 Vendor Risk Management. We also provide an advisory role in implementing Guardiam for mid-market and enterprise clients, as well as execution.