Benefits of Outsource CIO and CISO Services
Under our outsourced CIO and CISO services, our clients are supported by a Chief Information Officer (CIO) or Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) who leads your Information Management & Cyber Security providing the ability to execute and take your technology and information security to the next level.
Our Team has years of experience in Information Security, Cyber Security, Risk Management, Big Data & Information Management. Our Managing Consultants work with clients across the banking, healthcare, insurance and financial services industries.
Finally after providing retained CIO and CISO to our clients, our Leadership realized there needed to be a more efficient way to deliver these services. As a result, Aponia started providing Small Business and Mid-Market Companies the ability to assess the true cyber risks. As a result, allowing the companies to meet new enterprise compliance requirements that the CEOs and Board.
Types of Outsourced Strategic CIO and CISO Services
- Outsourced Chief Information Officer CIO – Small and Mid Market Business have informational needs just like large Enterprise companies. Furthermore, these businesses cannot justify hiring a full time Chief Information Officer resource. A part time Chief Information Officer may be what you need! CIOs can identify ways to access the right information more quickly. This can speed up business responsiveness and improving overall cash flow to the bottom line.
- Outsourced Chief Information Security Officer CISO – In addition, Small and Mid Market Business who may not have the resources or desire to employ a full time security or risk expert, or for specific projects of high importance, an outsourced CISO can be an extremely helpful addition to your staff. By bringing an Aponia’s Risk and Security expert into your organization, you can expect high-quality management and instructional guidance for the rest of your team. An outsourced Chief Information Security Officer is most useful after an assessment or testing identifies a complex set of vulnerabilities that must be resolved in a short period of time. Also, this can provide employees with real-time Security and Risk awareness practice moving forward.
Contact Us if:
- One, You want a Sound Strategy around Cyber Security and Information Management.
- Two, You don’t know what your True Business and Technology Risk are.
- Three, You are a Business or Technology Executive with time deadline challenges.
- Four, You are not happy with your current employee, adviser or consultant.
- Five, You need to analyze your business and risk you have today with future goals.
Finally, for more information, feel free to reach out to us on our CIO and CISO Services at [email protected]