Watson GRC 360
Some of the world’s largest companies have adopted IBM Watson and Aponia’s GRC 360 Cloud Products are built and have benefited from using state-of-the-art IBM infrastructure. Aponia’s GRC Software is the fastest and easiest way to get your GRC and Audit Management Apps up and running with optimal reliability, security and scalability to support your business growth.
GRC Software and Audit Management Software Overview
With the increase of several regulations, we created a product that does predictive analytics for Enterprise Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management and Audit Management. By implementing risk assessment methodologies and standards, our GRC software provides an accurate understanding of risks across the organization and clear visibility into the top risks.
Also, with increasing regulatory mandates in DODD-FRANK, HIPAA HITECH, FFIEC and other government regulations, Aponia Data has created predictive risk analytics solutions to evaluate risk events for Governance, Risk & Compliance documentation requirements. Enterprise Risk Management teams who assess Operational Risk, Information Risk, Financial Risk and Audit Impact Issues will make major reductions in the costs of compliance.
Risk Management Features
- Control policies synced with regulatory documentation updates: e.g. ISO 27001, ICFR, TSF, COBIT, Basel IV
- Vendor Risk Management predicting risk patterns with third party vendors.
- Optimize the effectiveness of your Entertrise Risk Management program.
- Compliance issues review process tools for managing Dodd-Frank and HIPAA-HITECH Regulations
- Predictive Risk Management Role-based Dashboards customized for Client User Experience
- Risk-based auditing process with work paper management, and provides real-time intelligence and audit reporting.
Predictive Analytics and BI Features
- Explore more predictive risk patterns using IBM Watson. (Figure 1)
- Data Discovery Engine to help evaluate risk root causes through predictive scoring. (Figure 2)
- Improve vendor services planning collaboration coordination while reducing administrative expenses.
- Fulfill client’s data needs, reduce clutter and noise.
Best-in-Class Technical Features
- Built for size, scalability, flexibility and performance.
- Merge Structured and Unstructured sources.
- Finally, funnel all components and data into one engine
Aponia GRC 360 is powered by IBM Watson Cloud Data Centers
Aponia products adhere to IBM Watson Cloud Security Policy. This policy sets the core foundation for controls in the environment, for validating the controls, and for managing risks.
The IBM Watson Security Policy maps to the ISO 27002 structure. Watson security controls are designed to meet industry standard controls and are intended to assist with compliance to external regulations in the healthcare and financial sectors such as HIPAA, HITECH, and FFIEC when and where applicable.